Thursday, July 3, 2008

: Joshua King


JoshuaK005, originally uploaded by Parris Studios:.

World, meet Joshua. Joshua, the world... now watch out! This little guy is the son of our great friends, Sarah & Jude (as seen in many posts, recently the firepit and Joshua making a in utero appearance on the Monterey trip).

During the wrap up party, we did a quick shoot with Joshua... while my contacts (last pair) were fogged up to the point I couldn't really see... but I think they turned out amazing! He's such a big boy already, he's a handsome little man!!

Congratulation Sarah & Jude, he's a wonderful, not so little guy! I'm looking forward to he and Charlie (along with quite a few others) causing a ruckus together :)

Aloha and now, pictures from our brief session...



Sarah settling the little man down...
JoshuaK001

JoshuaK002

JoshuaK003

Jude has been teaching him the ways of the ninja...
JoshuaK004

JoshuaK006

Pensive...
JoshuaK007

I absolutely love this one...
JoshuaK008

We had to do some little detail shots of the man, which I don't think he was down with, but we were able to grab it real quick :)
JoshuaK009

JoshuaK010

They both have so much love for the little man!
JoshuaK011

Thanks guys for letting me do this, it was an honor!!

Aloha!!

2 comments:

sandie jo salisbury said...

adorable.. so cute! congrats to Sarah and Jude! :)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness... could he get any cuter? Thank you Will... the pictures are AMAZING!