Thursday, April 17, 2008

: Happy birthday!


Monterey041, originally uploaded by Parris Studios:.

Just a quick post, today is a day in which someone was born, this said person has wicked awesome talents including tiki carving, skateboard making, video editing and all around radness! This person is also extremely humble and doesn't really like the attention - and I'm hoping I don't get pummeled for this :)

Happy birthday though my friend, you truly are an awesome guy and I hope you have the best year yet! And just to help deflect, here are some other pictures :)



The man's two most important people...
Monterey051

Jellyfish - so much fun... and possible sight of my lost sweater :(
Monterey054

My favorite flower, reminds me of Cambria...
Monterey052

Check out the seagull, hehe
Monterey053

0 comments: